Wednesday, April 26, 2017

2017 Series Challenge: Update #1


I realized just now that I was supposed to update my progress for my series challenge in the beginning of April. I obviously did not do that. OOPS.

At the beginning of 2017 I was in the middle of 63 series. In March, I went through my TBR on Goodreads because it was over 3000 books and that is entirely too many. I decided to take some of the series off of my list because I was no longer interested in finishing the series and life is too short for subpar reads!

As of 4/26...
I have finished 0 series.
I have started 1 new series: My Lady Janies
I have read 8 books in series.

I am currently in the middle of 57 series.

You can check out my list of series books here. I will be back in the very beginning July and hopefully that will actually be in the beginning of July!

No comments: