Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Top Ten Books I Meant to Read in 2017 But Didn't Get To

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme created by The Broke and the Bookish. More information here.


  1. You're Welcome, Universe by Whitney Gardner: The story has a deaf MC and she is a graffiti artist and I'm so excited about it. Didn't read it in 2017.
  2. Geekerella by Ashley Poston: I read an excerpt of this early on in the year and was eagerly anticipating the release...and as you may have guessed....never read it.
  3. The One Memory of Flora Banks by Emily Barr: I also read an excerpt of this story early on in the year. Amnesia....SOLD! Literally that's all it takes. The excerpt was a tease and I needed the rest of the book ASAP and then I didn't pick it up when it released.
  4. When Dimple Met Rishi by Sandhya Menon: I feel like everyone has read this and while initially there were tons of raves, there are now tons of rants. It seems very polarized, but I still want to read it.
  5. Daughter of the Burning City by Amanda Foody: I'm incredibly intrigued by the plot of this book: a girl who can create illusions and then suddenly an illusion gets killed. Plus the cover is gorgeous.
  6. Wonder Woman: Warbringer by Leigh Bardugo: I loved the only book of Leigh Bardugo's I've read and I've been very excited about the DC Icons stories period. I still am dying to read this book.
  7. Girls Made of Snow and Glass by Melissa Bashardoust: I have read an excerpt of this story as well and I was sucked in immediately. And then I didn't get it. UGH. I need to stop this haha
  8. They Both Die at the End by Adam Silvera: This book was super hyped and I love the premise of knowing when you will die. I haven't read any of Silvera's books yet either and they were all books I meant to get to in 2017.
  9. Warcross by Marie Lu: Not only have I read an excerpt, I have also purchased a copy of it. And yet it is unread :/
  10. Renegades by Marissa Meyer: I thoroughly enjoy Marissa Meyer and she is one of those authors I know will write a book I'll gobble up. Renegades has also been hyped so much and I really want to read it. Badly.

No comments: