Tuesday, September 18, 2018

Top Ten Books on my Fall 2018 TBR

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly bookish meme hosted by That Artsy Reader Girl. More information here.

I'm doing horribly with my seasonal TBRs...honestly, just horribly. From my summer TBR, I have read 4 of the 10. I am currently reading 2 of the remaining 6. I recently wrote down all my books that made my different TBRs so far in 2018 (and my winter 2017/2018 TBR), so this is going to build straight on that.



  1. Nevernight by Jay Kristoff - this has been on 5 TBRs and I started it. So...need to pick it up and read it.
  2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by JK Rowling (The Illustrated Edition) - I've read more of this since the last seasonal TBR and I'm sure I can finish it this month.
  3. Ace of Shades by Amanda Foody - AoS has also been on 5 TBRs and honestly, it surprises me because I am not necessarily super hyped for it. But alas, it is on a lot of TBRs, meaning it's at the top of my list.
  4. The Cruel Prince by Holly Black - I really wanted to read this when I got it and then I couldn't really get into it. To be fair, I was in a slump, but I really want to pick it up. It's been forever since I enjoyed a fae book. And I love fae.
  5. ACOTAR by Sarah J. Maas - I haven't touched this in months, but it was on 4 TBRs and I was 40% through so I really need to finish it.
  6. The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan - my 11 year old has been begging me to read this. It's been on many-a TBR and I have actually read (and enjoyed) a few chapters. Then as most books I have started, I set it down and forgot to pick it back up. *shrugs*
  7. Sky in the Deep by Adrienne Young - this is one of my most anticipated reads of 2018. I read an excerpt and then won an ARC and then have the Owlcrate edition. I don't have any excuse for not reading this yet.
  8. Furthermore by Tahereh Mafi - I'm almost halfway through this book. I started it in August for one of my NEWTs.
  9. #MURDERTRENDING by Gretchen McNeil - This is a Netgalley book that I started months ago and read little by little. I am a quarter of the way through it and feeling kinda meh about it, but I would like to finish it.
  10. Before She Ignites by Jodi Meadows - I just picked this book off my shelf because I technically need to read it this month or I have to unhaul it. I'm going to do horribly on my unhaul challenge.

No comments: