Sunday, March 1, 2009

It's finally March!

WOO! Nick is on his way still. It's almost the end of Sunday for him. I'm hoping that he has already left Kuwait. I really am. But he didn't call me yet, so I'm not sure. I didn't go to bed until 2 am b/c I am SO excited and antsy.

Matthew is going to be TWO in just 10 days. Where has my little baby gone? It seems like just yesterday I found out I was pregnant. I cannot believe he is going to be two. Daddy will be here for his birthday and I am excited for that!

I get to meet Amber in 2 weeks! :) I'm really excited for that. She is an amazing person and like me in so many ways. I'm gonna wear my Team Edward shirt so we can match :P If only I could convince the army to PCS David to Ft. Drum! Then us clone families could live by each other and hang out all the time. I think Nick & David will really hit it off. 

That's all for this morning. I'll prolly be up til the crack of dawn again tonight and may have a birth story or something to tell. lol. I think I scared any readers I may have had with my last blog being 8 years long! :D I told you I love to write. Although it was late and there are lots of errors. Like I said Nick gave me his coat when I was coat :( haha. I meant cold. 

Anyways...

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A FAB WEEKEND!

No comments: