Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Morning of...

So supposedly Nick's flight gets here today. I am now officially antsy again. I suspect it will be VERY soon that he'll call. I cannot wait to see him! 

I'm also kinda hoping that it'll be soon, b/c I am very afraid that he will email me from Kuwait or call me from Kuwait and say..I haven't left yet. I'm trying not to get too excited.

It's kind of funny b/c a lot of people were saying maybe he'll surprise you. All I have to say is if he wants to keep his ballsack intact..he'll call me from Atlanta and say come pick me up. LOL. I think he knows better than to do that AND I think that he is way too antsy to see me to NOT have me be the first thing he sees off his plane! Ya know?

*fingers crossed* Let's hope he is almost to the U.S. :)


No comments: