Thursday, August 5, 2010

About to go insane today.

Thank God tomorrow is a DONSA! (Day of No Scheduled Activities) AKA Nick is home all day. *phew*

The kids are being defiant and have a sudden onset of selective hearing. Neither of them can share and they steal toys and are just mean to each other. They think it's perfectly okay NOT to listen to me. AT ALL. Add in a noisy lawnmower during naptime and a hubby coming home super late...equals a very very angry aggravated annoyed mommy.

I have found a ton of new recipes and I'm continuing to do so today. I printed off 65 pages worth of recipes (over 100 recipes) this morning and I'm super stoked to try a ton of new recipes.
I am enjoying my black hair. It only took me a day to get used to it. :)

And there is the fourth consecutive day of blogging. YAY.

1 comment:

Amber said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh we do have Twins twins. maddie woke up too early due to the maint man and Fin woke up too early cuz i got up for the maint man. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.