Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Feeling better :)

Yesterday was a pretty good day. So I'm definitely feeling better. 

I finally got 3 new recipes up on my recipe blog (Fantastical Sharing of Recipes) and I'm hoping to get one more up today. Maybe. :/

Still pretty bored here at the house. I'm glad we are going to Knoxville this weekend. :) I talked to Nick last night about what we are going to do on our dates. I'm hoping maybe we can do something like go to Dollywood or Dolly Splash Country for a day, just the two of us. It seems we are always doing dinner and a movie and that's kind of boring and when we went to Water Safari 2 weeks ago and were able to be by ourselves, it was nice. I love the kids to death, but I didn't realize how nice it was to have time without them with just Nick. Of course, we'll have to see what everyone else's schedule is like and if it would be okay to take a day away from the kids. Luckily we will be there for 16 or 17 days instead of like 10 or 5 like we got last time.

I'm also hoping to make tons of new recipes in Knoxville! I have yet to make Broccoli Cheddar soup for Emma and Mom and I know they would love it. And I definitely want to make this spaghetti sauce and ultimate breadsticks too. AND I got a Skyline Chili copycat recipe that I want to compare with Mom's.

And that's about it. Check it out...snapped this picture before the FRG meeting last Thursday :D

And here's one of my kitty :D And the puzzle we are working on too!

No comments: