Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm Cereal.

I finally finished my summer classes (they officially end Aug 15). I'm pretty proud of myself. I took on three classes at once and they were pretty hard classes. Plus I'm fairly certain I made straight A's AGAIN. In ALL three classes :) Am I awesome, or is it just me? My new classes start on Aug 30. I'm taking Mass Communications and Freshman Comp. Wish me luck, I will die. I always freak and underestimate myself with English and essays. I know I will have essays. But if I get something that I can passionately write about, I'll be good.

I'm making a new recipe tonight (Skillet Herb Roasted Chicken) and I'm debating whether or not to dye my hair. Should be a dark brown. It's called "Chocolate Velvet."

I'm seriously...bored to tears. I think that I'm about to play a game or look at more LOLCats or maybe some Cyanide & Happiness. Eep.



So yep. That is all. I'm lame and boring, but at least I blogged 2 days in a row :) Go me!

No comments: