Wednesday, August 11, 2010

You know it's going to be a GREAT day when...

Your day starts out with your lovely daughter spilling a FULL cup of coffee on your coffee table (ironic, much?), all over your carpet, and on your couch. :/

Today is probably going to be super boring. I need to make Candy Cookie bites for tomorrow's FRG meeting. I'm hoping that Nick gets let out early. It's one of the biggest reasons I never go to the FRG meetings. They are at 6pm and Nick doesn't get home before 5:30 on most days. Tomorrow's meeting is at Remington Park, which will take at least a good 30 minutes to get to. It's like a picnic/potluck type dealie and we get to play Volleyball and Soccer. AKA I'm GONNA BE KICKING ASS! I've decided that these soldiers are going to see me as the most kick ass wifey ever. I can make awesome food, Nick talks well of me (that I know of) and I'm going to be rough and tough with the guys. :) w00t.

Now a more serious topic. PMS. It sucks. I'm cramping and it hurts a lot. I'm too lazy to get up and get Midol. And I hope this coffee helps because if not...wtf. 

I have a feeling that I will be playing a lot of MarioKart today. Both of the kids are going nuts over it. It's probably their biggest obsession other than Spongebob.

And a special shout-out to my loverly clone Ambs <3

AND. Today is the start of my newest addition to my blog: Random Fact About Me.
#1: I have an extremely clear memory. I can remember things very clearly from as early as when I was 3.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Ahhhhh yay shoutouts!!! HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that's all i've got. i'm not alert today. just kinda in my own burble.

tangleballlover said...

:)