Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Behind the clouds, the sun is shining!

^^^Good ole Brad Paisley singing in "Mater & the Ghost Light" :)

So I didn't write yesterday - because I'm a lame-o and super tired. I was also very swamped with writing an observational essay...that kind of sucked nuts. I didn't do any homework today, although I am planning on it.

I don't remember if I mentioned in the last blog..but we have gnats EVERYWHERE! I hate gnats. I must've killed 30 yesterday and there are still 4 or 5 in the house. We did some massive cleaning last night too. Vacuumed and dusted and dishes and what not. I also gave Bella a bath. She has fleas again. I guess every animal got them except the pigs at Mimi's house. I'm hoping that one bath will do it. But I don't know for sure.

Today I just kind of lazied around for the whole day. I've been doing a lot of organizing on my computer. It just got super sloppy while we were in Knoxville. I broke out my external harddrive and sorted my pictures (which took hours).

I made Skyline Chili for dinner - let me tell you, never felt so pressured to perfect something in my life. It's like making the same recipe as someone's mom and hoping to GOD you don't screw it up. I nailed it! I was excited. The kids didn't like it. I don't either but I still ate it. It's not awful. Just not one of my favorites. I wouldn't CHOOSE to eat it if I had to. But Nick loves it and he missed out on it at his Granny's..so I made him some. :) I have to get the recipes up on my blog asap! I am just slacking all around.

I registered for my next session in the semester: General Geology, Geology Lab and Intro to Psychology. Nick will be deployed by then, so I will want something to keep me busy.

These blogs are always so freakin' random...I'm getting a new phone!! w00t. I've had this one for 2 years come mid October! I'm getting the same one as Nick's momma. Purple Samsung Strive. I also got a $5 case thing for it.

Oye. That is all for today. My head is in a scramble. I swear. :/

No comments: