Wednesday, September 29, 2010

No, September! Please stay!

Urghhhhh! I cannot stress enough how I want October to go AWAY! Please do not come! Or pass! Or anything, just go away! :/

I'm starting to get in that anxious pre-deployment bawling stage and I hate it. I feel like it's the stupidest thing in the whole wide world. All I can think about is bringing Nick to the hangar and leaving  AND  how much I'm afraid of him dying. UGHHHHHHH. Seriously. What person sits and thinks that all day for like months? Me. Sarah. An Army wife. :(

I'm going through hundreds of recipes right now on Cafemom because I have to hit my homework hard when the kids nap. Like REALLY hard. I'm a day behind in Mass Communications. Well, not a day behind actually, just a day behind where I would like to be so I have my weekend freed up.

The kids woke me up at 7:30a this morning. Upstairs. And get this! They didn't mess with ANYTHING. They were up here reading their books?!?! These kids are insane.

I just got done putting the spaghetti sauce into the crockpot to simmer for HOURS. NOM NOM NOM. I haven't eaten anything this morning so I'm super freaking hungry. If you would like to know what I'm cooking, go ahead and check it out :) HERE  I'm also making Cheesy Garlic Pull-aparts with dinner. You can find that recipe HERE :) I'm making Crockpot Hawaiian Chicken tomorrow. It should be super yummy :)

Ugh. Now I'm hungry again.

Random Fact About Me #7: I type very fast and I know where all the symbols are and I actually use the right fingers for them and do it all without looking :P

No comments: