Thursday, September 23, 2010

So..

I'm super tired this morning. I got an email about financial aid stuff. Like for next semester my financial aid stuff has to be turned in by Oct 25 or something. I don't even know what's going on. All I know is that it greatly hurts my brain.

I just ordered Beauty and the Beast for Christmas for Cami. It won't be here til end of November. I still don't know what all we are getting everyone for Christmas. I think Zhu Zhu pets for Cami and a VTech Princess computer (like Matthew's Lightning McQueen one). And then Leapster 2 for Matthew with 2 games and Pixar Short Films. Maybe something else as well like a Cars scene set. I know they have a Mater the Greater set.

Hmm. I don't even know what I want for Christmas.. I never do. :/ I don't even really want anything. Maybe a new griddle - LOL. Mine crapped out on me and made me super freakin mad. Not even a month or two after getting it. Ughhhhhh I'm tired.

I should check if my teacher graded my paper...betcha she failed me on it. :/

Random Fact About Me #5: Sometimes I think I'm partly insomniac. I have such a hard time falling asleep.

No comments: