Friday, October 22, 2010

Updating.

Let me see if I can't remember everything that I need to...argh.


I wrote my last 3 papers and so far, 2 have been graded. I got a 50/50 on my Ted Turner report for extra credit and a 150/150 on my substance addiction for research paper. I'm waiting on my final essay to be graded. I have secured an A in Mass Communications and now I'm waiting to find out if I got an A or B in Freshman Composition. My next classes are Geology, Geology Lab and Psychology. I went to go order my books with my voucher and it didn't work...again...so I paid $300 for my books and had to pay $47 for shipping to get it this week instead of AFTER my classes start next week. I'm getting nervous about the next 3 because I think they will be difficult classes.

Christmas shopping is slow. I realized that we have 3 paychecks left to get Christmas gifts and I'm freaking. I have to order the rest of the kids, my mom's, Nick's mom's...finish getting Nick's...get Nick to do Zack's and Erich's...go out and get Emma and Kathleen's...then figure out what to get Jacob, Joseph and Michele. Then I have to get all my small gifts together for all the girls. My brain is absolutely dying! Christmas is SNEAKING up on me.

I can't believe it's FRIDAY! I'm already losing track of my days! Today is Day #5 though. Matthew finally went meltdown free last night. He's been really upset that Nick is gone. :( I'm trying everything I can to make it positive but it's hard. Also...the deployment is definitely reflecting in his mood/behavior. I've been giving SOOOO many "in the corner timeouts" that it's not even funny!! However, my house has been staying CLEAN. I mean super clean..it's unbelievable! Nick would faint if he saw how clean the house is. LOL. I'm trying to work with Cami on potty training...she's been taking off her diaper to sit on the potty AFTER she pees. I'm contemplating trying to let her wear panties and pee in them...but I'm not sure. I don't know if she's ready or not.

My refrigerator broke 2 days ago and I got a new one yesterday. It's pretty epic. OMG. I'm so in love!! It's amazing!! I keep saying...you know you are "old" when you get excited for new appliances. LOL.

I know I'm probably forgetting a lot of stuff, but that's the jest of what's going on, I guess. I've been doing alright..the first 2 or 3 days were rough but I think yesterday was my and Matthew's breakthrough day. Neither of us had meltdowns :]

No comments: