Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Before I make dinner.

Ohhh. I feel a little better rested today, even though I didn't go to bed until 2 am, working on homework.

I finally caught back up on my recipe blogs. Now I just need to clean my messy house.

Let me just say...I'm pretty stoked right now. I'm going to make Turkey cookies with the kids tomorrow and possibly some type of pumpkin food. Not sure if I'm doing it with the fresh pumpkin or in a can. I'm making fried pickles and Texas Baked Jalapenos peppers this week. In fact, I'm considering doing one of those two tonight.

I'm "caught up" on homework and I'm hoping to watch the rest of what's on my dvr or watch a movie tonight. Things got a little hectic when my mom and grandma were here and I got out of my normal routine, so I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. Kind of unsuccessfully.

I'm revisiting my goals for the deployment since I'm 1/12th or so of the way through.
  1. Find stuff to do in the surrounding area that we haven't done before. EXPLORE. I haven't done this.
  2. Get through the 30-Day Shred..if I don't like it...P90X...or both. So...get my azz in shape for when Nick gets home. I had worked out for 2 weeks then stopped for a week. I hope I can get my butt in gear tomorrow and start again.
  3. Drink more water. No soda. I had root beer for 4 days last week while my mom was here.
  4. KEEP my cleaning schedule. Didn't do that last week either and I'm behind now.
  5. Organize all of the basement and get rid of anything that is get-riddable. Haven't started this.
  6. Find a place to get rid of the junk in the garage [the broken appliances]. Next bulk pickup is January.
  7. Read as many books as possible and watch all the movies Nick doesn't want to watch. Not very far in this.
  8. Try and get my natural hair color back...so no dying my hair crazy colors.I tried to dye it bright red (crazy) so I could get it to fade but that turned out badly and I've been trying to let it set after trying to fix it didn't work.

No comments: