Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today is a day to give thanks for everything we have in our lives.

I am thankful to have a wonderful husband who has provided me and our children a roof over our head, food in our tummies and many many other things. I'm thankful for his unconditional love for me and the kiddos too. It makes me so happy to see the kids' faces light up when they get to talk to him on the phone. :) I am thankful that he has sacrificed so much to make sure we have everything we need and a bunch of stuff we don't need :P

I am thankful for those two little monsters. Even though they can put me at wit's ends with their tantrums and fighting, they are smart, funny, adorable little children and I could not ever imagine my life without them.

I am thankful for my other family too, especially my in-laws. I could not have married into a better bunch of people! I miss everyone soooo much! Only 2 weeks 6 days until I get the heck out of NY to come visit!

I am thankful for my friends - another especially, ESPECIALLY my lovely Clammies. I've known some of you for 3 years now and some of you just a few short months. Your personalities are all so great - and you make my day a lot easier to be able to have a safe place to laugh, vent, goof off, debate, etc. You all are amazing women and I couldn't imagine not having you all in my life either. <3

I am so very thankful for my life. Period. Sometimes I may vent and whine and complain, but all-in-all, I am surrounded by amazing, supportive AWESOME people. Love you all!

No comments: