Monday, November 1, 2010

Might I Mention

I literally have the best hubby in the whole universe.
It's nice to know that he can make me feel better no matter what.
So for that <3

Jillian Michaels is a crazy bitch. But she sure as hell can put out a good workout. I did Day 1 of the 30 Day Shred. Holy crapola. It's on a 3-2-1 system...3 minutes strength, 2 minutes cardio, 1 minute abs. 3 circuits for a 20 minute workout. I was/am DYING!! It's been 2 hours and I can hardly use my legs. And I'm going to do this all over again tomorrow. WHY??? LOL. I just hope it doesn't make me lose weight. I'm just trying to get toned. I only feel uncomfortable about a few spots on my body: my thighs, butt and waistish area. Plus, I don't think it could hurt to be better in shape, possibly exercise with the hubby.

The cat is in heat. And is really really really annoying. I just want her fixed so I don't have to see her in that weird crouch ass twitching position ever again. It's so disgusting. And the meowing is annoying. Oh and every time she is in heat she freaking jumps up in my blinds in my room at 3 in the morning. :/

Random Fact about Me #13: I love science - especially chemistry and social sciences! :D

No comments: