Monday, November 8, 2010

Please Admit Me to Recipes Anonymous

:D

Nick told me this morning that I had a problem when I told him my 4th batch of recipes to print out was 186 pages long - lol. I hopefully will take a break from hunting recipes to actually MAKE some of these suckers. I actually ran out of printer ink - whoopsies! :)

So the last week has been incredibly hectic. There was a lot of frustrating errands to run. I had almost gotten hit TWICE within a minute of each other by two idiots who weren't watching where they were going at all, trying to swerve in and out of lanes (I HATE driving up here). Cami has begun to act out in public.

I have made it through 7 days of the 30 day shred. I'm actually taking a break on Sundays to take a nap. So today was day #7. I moved up to Level 2 today. I like it better than #1 but definitely a bit different and more difficult. I'm seeing a little bit of results. I can see that my middle has slimmed a little bit and my arms actually have MUSCLE MUSCLE...actual LEGIT muscle! My legs are enduring more and getting less tired with each workout.

I just really need a nap once a week at least. It'd also be nice if I knew what type of schedule Nick is on. He used to get on at 12:30-1am to talk, now it's 11pm, 11am, 9am, 1pm...just crazy times. I have no clue when he'll call or message me.  I need to start going to bed earlier, but I am still getting 6 to 7 hours of sleep (of course, usually interrupted 1 or 2 times with Matthew scratching).

I'm starting to fall into a routine a bit, which is definitely helping me to cope. I think I am keeping busy enough to pass the time. I have my schoolwork, my workout, cleaning around the house, the kids, and blogging to keep me busy.

I'm EXCITED because my mom and grandma are coming up NEXT WEEK!!! YAY!

And CAMI POOPED in the potty last night. I was so excited. She did it on her own :) But no peeing or pooping today. I'm actually pretty sure she'll be poop trained before pee trained which is GOOD. Because most kids have a problem with pooping. She got a surprise for using the potty as well as a cookie and a sticker for her sticker chart :)

And now the kids are demanding I dye my hair red. LOL.
That is all for now, I suppose :)

Random Fact About Me #14 - I love taking road trips. I love mapping it out and being on the road.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sarah, I think for Christmas you should send me a cookbook. :p

Melissa said...

Lily is OBSESSED with Ariel! She's always asking me if she can have red hair instead of "ugly blonde hair" lol