Thursday, January 20, 2011

Revisiting my goals.

 I have made goals for the deployment and for 2011 and I want to revisit them frequently to keep my butt in shape. :] I may need to revise them a little too.

  1. Find stuff to do in the surrounding area that we haven't done before. EXPLORE. (Wait til summer)
  2. Get through the 30-Day Shred..if I don't like it...P90X...or both. So...get my azz in shape for when Nick gets home.  Regularly exercise. This starts on Monday. I want to STICK TO IT. Doing the 30 day shred all over again.
  3. Drink more water. No soda. *I've gotten into a bit of a routine with this one. Breakfast - coffee, Lunch - juice, Dinner - milk. Drink water otherwise.
  4. KEEP my cleaning schedule. 
  5. Organize all of the basement and get rid of anything that is get-riddable. *I really need to do this soon.
  6. Find a place to get rid of the junk in the garage [the broken appliances]. *Find out the next bulk pick up day and if I can put that stuff out.
  7. Read as many books as possible and watch all the movies Nick doesn't want to watch. *Working on. I need to make a list of each.
  8. Try and get my natural hair color back...so no dying my hair crazy colors.
  9. Explore the blogging world a little more. *I've been doing this a lot lately. :]
  10. RECIPES RECIPES RECIPES - find them, use them, share them!
  11. Try to make the best out of the life in Ft. Drum *I want to get the kids out of this house soon.
  12. Don't be a pushover. Stand up for myself. *Not doing so well on this.
  13. Pick up a hobby and STICK to it. *Start crocheting a little every night.
  14. No 'Poo Experiment! That was a no-go.
  15. Make a better, stronger marriage for myself, for my husband and for my kids. *In progress
  16. Be more patient with the kids *Still in progress
  17. Finish my associate's degree and really research culinary school *Working on it.
  18. Potty train Cami. *FRUSTRATION*
  19. Baking GALS or find some other way to contribute to the military side of things.
  20. Be a better friend.
  21. Get my priorities straight.
  22. Make more stuff from scratch.
  23. Stop cursing so much.
*Phew*
That was fun :/ I will repost these on 18 Feb to see how I'm doing.
I'm exhausted. Got a new id today. I didn't photograph as well as I had hoped but it's much better than the last one. They are in the process of removing the SSN from the id. Which is AWESOME. I hated that both of ours was on the old one. Also...it has hubby's new rank and I'm superly proud and it's spiffy. And that's all for today. I'm boring, I know.

2 comments:

Amber said...

Your list looks MUCh like mine!

Sarah E. said...

Well, of course it does, Lezzie Lover :D

I'm totally using that from now on. Just so you know!