Friday, February 18, 2011

33%

That's right! 4 months down! :] 2 months til R&R.

That also means it's time to revisit my deployment goals...
  1. Find stuff to do in the surrounding area that we haven't done before. EXPLORE. (Wait til summer) - It warmed up this week, but it's about to get cold again. I'm hoping that it doesn't snow too much and it can stay a little bit warmer.
  2. Regularly exercise. - I'm lazy. I'll admit that. I am also tired.
  3. Drink more water. No soda. - Doing well on this one. :] Today I ordered a water instead of a soda like I usually do when we eat out. I didn't even want a soda.
  4. KEEP my cleaning schedule. - I've gotten incredibly behind on this one. I need to catch up. Mostly with laundry and the kitchen.
  5. Organize all of the basement and get rid of anything that is get-riddable. - I am leaving this for when Nick gets home. I need another set of hands for this.
  6. Find a place to get rid of the junk in the garage [the broken appliances]. - Waiting on another bulk pickup.
  7. Read as many books as possible and watch all the movies Nick doesn't want to watch. - I still need to make a list.
  8. Explore the blogging world a little more.- I want to more involved than I am right now.
  9. RECIPES RECIPES RECIPES - find them, use them, share them!
  10. Try to make the best out of the life in Ft. Drum - Hopefully if it warms up, we can go to the indoor playground.
  11. Don't be a pushover. Stand up for myself. - Still not doing great on this one.
  12. Pick up a hobby and STICK to it. *Start crocheting a little every night. - I haven't touched my crochet hook in months. I suck.
  13. Make a better, stronger marriage for myself, for my husband and for my kids.
  14. Be more patient with the kids - I've been more impatient than ever.
  15. Finish my associate's degree and really research culinary school - signed up for my last classes and will be finishing up in May.
  16. Potty train Cami. *FRUSTRATION*
  17. Baking GALS or find some other way to contribute to the military side of things.
  18. Be a better friend.
  19. Get my priorities straight.
  20. Make more stuff from scratch.
  21. Stop cursing so much. 

I added new pages and will be working on those over the next few days. I'm really tired and I have Chemistry homework to do. *sigh* I really need an extra set of hands at home. Everything is overwhelming and I've damn near given up on caring.

No comments: