Friday, March 18, 2011

Great success!

I have finished another class and I am a final exam away from finishing another one. Then I get a break until April 4 when my LAST TWO COLLEGE CLASSES start :]

I've been obsessively watching Psych for the last few days. I absolutely LOVE it. Thanks Kathleen :]

I've also been sick for 3 days now. I hate being sick. And it's not even a debilitating sickness where I doubled over and sticking my head over the porcelain throne all day long. It's annoying. I have a sore throat that makes it difficult to eat anything. I feel drainage and I don't have anything to get rid of that, so I'm letting it run its course. My eyelids feel weighted. I get dizzy when I stand up for too long. I've been running a slight uncomfortable fever and that finally broke this morning. UGH. I'm not saying I prefer to be debilitated because that would suck with no one to watch the kids, but this is a really annoying sickness. Thank goodness my kids aren't catching it.

I got my intro post ready for Love Without Training Wheels, so I am really stoked for that. I should be turning it in within the next few days :)

And uhm...it's TOTALLY WARM here. I think it's safe to say that the snow is GONE. The winter is DONE for. I am so happy. We had our first thunderstorm last night, which made me both happy and scared. I hate thunderstorms. Especially if it's windy. And it doesn't help that there are sirens constantly going off up here in this area. :/


Oh and it's time to revisit goals - we just hit the 5 month mark :)

  1. Find stuff to do in the surrounding area that we haven't done before. EXPLORE. - This should be doable after R&R. I fully plan on bringing the kids to Old McDonald's Farm and the Zoo when they open up :)
  2. Regularly exercise. - Sunday, if I feel better, I will be doing this.
  3. Drink more water. No soda. - I need to drink more water. A LOT more. I'm fine with milk and coffee. I just need more water in me.
  4. KEEP my cleaning schedule. - Sunday, if I feel better, I SHOULD be back on schedule with this.
  5. Find a place to get rid of the junk in the garage [the broken appliances]. - No bulk pickup date has been announced yet.
  6. Read as many books as possible and watch all the movies Nick doesn't want to watch. - Doing pretty well here.
  7. Explore the blogging world a little more.
  8. RECIPES RECIPES RECIPES - find them, use them, share them! - Still exploring the blogworld :)
  9. Try to make the best out of the life in Ft. Drum - This coincides with 1.
  10. Pick up a hobby and STICK to it. - I need to start crocheting.
  11. Make a better, stronger marriage for myself, for my husband and for my kids. - I don't want to cross this off just yet because I want to see how we do during R&R. We've been doing exceptionally well lately. So I'm excited to see how that translates when we are face-to-face. I think one thing I want to strive for is to be more physically affectionate towards him :)
  12. Be more patient with the kids. - I still need to work on this one..
  13. Finish my associate's degree. - Almost there. Ordered my books for my next classes. I have my final in P&A and then it's just those last 2 classes.
  14. Stop cursing so much. - Getting better with this one.
  15. *NEW* Clean the car on a nice day - take Armoral wipes to the interior and steam clean it. Then take it for regular car washes - at least every other week on bright sunny days.
  16. *NEW* Bring the car in for a tuneup in mid-April.
  17. *NEW* Mall trip at least once a month. I need out of this house.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Good good list!! :)
And I love pysch!! I had a pysch marathon thanks to netflix a while ago but now i'm all caught up and sad!!! Need the newest season!