Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday Tuesday!

Dear mail,
FU!
Sincerely, Girl who needs her stickers for her expired plates.

Sent a package off to Nick and went grocery shopping with expired tags on the car...and I was paranoid the WHOLE time.

I'm still sick...but I picked up some more tea and some Theraflu stuff. Last night I finally fell asleep a little after 3:30am. I woke up at 8:30am this morning like I had slept a full night and was completely fine..wtf. I haven't slept like that in a long time. Months. I'm exhausted though. I still sound like a man and I'm coughing a lot today, but my sore throat is hardly there at all. So I'll take being a coughing man.

My finger of disgustingness was fine for a week, seemed to be healing up and then out of no where got worse than ever. So I picked up some ointment for that and I hope it knocks it out.

But enough about my weird ailments and on to some Telephone Tree Tuesday!!

Here Clammie Clammie Clams <3

This is what happens when you are bringing in groceries and get side tracked into peeking at your neighbor's new baby. This was a full, never-used container of 3 different kinds of sprinkles.

You can see some of the sprinkles...My 4 year old dumped the WHOLE container all over my floor.

Here's a closeup of where my feet were when I took the picture before this one. Every last bit of my kitchen floor and dining area was COVERED in sprinkles. My hand vac died twice while cleaning up and my normal vacuum cleaner just shot the sprinkles in crazy directions instead of picking them up. They rolled a little with my Swiffer but it was the most useful.

That's just from my kitchen area, ignore the other crap from normal kitchen sweeping. *sigh* It took me 2 hours to clean it up.

Pj pants heads.

She seriously does NOT want me to read.

Such a pretty kitty mau <3

But not very lady like. LOL.

He purposefully put rice on his nose :P

My arsenal of stuff next to me throughout the day.

Shirt that I got with preordering the new cd :]

This is me today...sick and over it already.

Oh and let's not forget that this is what it has looked like for a good season. I hate NY. This is depressing. (And no I'm not driving. I stopped to get the mail.)

My newest obsession. I seriously love these shoes <3

9 comments:

Amber said...

how did you get the border around your pics?

Sarah E. said...

It's part of the layout. I freakin' love it.

Melissa said...

I love your arsenal of stuff...I have that next to my couch too since I've been couch-ridden for over a week. Nook, blackberry, laptop, various cords of chargers, remote, drink, a couple of bottles of (childproof!) prescriptions, magazines, opened mail, chapstick, etc. My coffee table has never been so cluttered! I hate looking at my little hoarding pile but it's everything I can't live without! haha

Melissa said...

Um, and I don't know how to send pics from my phone to blogger. Do I have to post a new blog from my blackberry? I'm confused lol

Sarah E. said...

LOL! I put the pictures on my computer from my phone and then make a post with just pictures from my phone. I have no clue how to do posts from mobile. LOL

Melissa said...

Ok, see that's how I usually do it too! I know there's a way to post from your phone and I synced my phone to blogger but I haven't used it yet.

Sarah E. said...

I've synced mine too, but I don't really know what to do with it :S

Amber said...

I just sync my pics to my phone and upload that way.

Amber said...

i tried to comment on this but it failed. Grrr.
To do phone pics on my blog, i just sync my phone.