Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What's on Sarah's Phone?!

Thanks Amber for giving me something to look forward to on Tuesdays - *stifled giggle*
Let's see. I just got my little micro memory card outta my phone so these are going to be OLD pictures...well, some of them :)
My neighbor didn't have his parking brake on and his car rolled down across the driveway, blocking me in. They weren't home at the time :S
At the Golden Unicorn!! :)
It's our favoritest place evarrrr!
She looks goofy. And cute.
This is a semi (with a tow hook like Mater)..it's carrying a house. Matthew loves to draw!
So...the conversation between deployed hubby and my almost 4 year old went like this..Nick: Matt, have you been getting on Mommy's computer and looking at Cars. Matthew: Yep. Nick: Do you know what else is on the computer? (I KNEW he was going to say boobies...I could smack him) Matthew: What? Nick: Boobies! Mommy: Tell Daddy NO, that's a no-no. Matthew: NO, Daddy. Cars don't HAVE boobies, they have wheels. Daddy: *laughing really hard like Stewie from FG* How many wheels do they have? Matthew: 4...And then Matthew goes on to explain that these four cars DIDN'T have four wheels, they only had 2. I had no idea so many of his old old cars were missing wheels..and these were NO WHERE near us when we were on the phone. Matthew dug them out after he got off the phone and brought them over to me. So I took a picture. He apparently knows that the axel is what was broken so he told his Daddy that. This kid knows his Cars like the back of his hand. He can tell you EVERY single Cars car he has..and if they are missing wheels and if they have moving eyes. He seriously has a dozen plus Lightning McQueens alone.
My hair gets on my nerves. I'm trying to grow out the bangs.
Snowwwwww go away! It was melting, then 2 days ago we got 3 to 4 inches :/
The difference between my pillows and Nick's...I flatten the CRAP outta mine and they are lumpy and uneven. Oh the comfort :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

<3 <3 <3
I seriously giggled at that matthew/nick conversation.