Thursday, May 19, 2011

Deployment Goals

We're under 150 days left!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

  1. Find stuff to do in the surrounding area that we haven't done before. EXPLORE. - I need to figure out when we are going to Old McDonald's Farm and when we're going to the zoo.
  2. Regularly exercise. I need to start this ASAP. I want to try the "Boost Your Metabolism" dvd. Nick friggin loved "No More Trouble Zones" - he was complaining about how he didn't want to do a girly dvd workout and then he was like "Holy crap! This bitch is crazy!" LOL
  3. Drink more water. No soda. Been doing pretty good on drinking water since I got home.
  4. KEEP my cleaning schedule. Ohhh thrown off due to vacation. I've been getting caught up.
  5. Find a place to get rid of the junk in the garage [the broken appliances]. Need to check the latest newsletter to see if a bulk pickup date has been set yet.
  6. Read 100 books and watch all the movies I have. Working on it. But failing miserably lately.
  7. Try to make the best out of the life in Ft. Drum. Doing better with this.
  8. Pick up a hobby and STICK to it. I need to crochet a bit each night before bed.
  9. Make a better, stronger marriage for myself, for my husband and for my kids. I'm excited to see how our hard work has paid off when we see each other face-to-face. I wanted to see what happened with R&R and it was amazing :) I definitely have done a lot better and changed some things that I used to do that were problematic.
  10. Be more patient with the kids. This is something that I REALLY need to work on. I've got incredibly impatient with ESPECIALLY Cami lately.
  11. Finish my associate's degree. 1/2 way done with my last assignment and I need to work on my final. Classes end at the END of next week.
  12. Stop cursing so much. Still need to work on this.
  13. Take the car for regular car washes and vacuum at least once a month. Hopefully if it is sunny this weekend I can at least vacuum it...maybe wash it myself.
  14. Bring the car in for a tuneup in mid-April. Done :]
  15. Mall trip at least once a month. I need out of this house. I may or may not remove this from the list due to one of my newer goals.
  16. Make a recipe bucket list.  I want to make a 100 in 1001 list for my food blog.
  17. Start the garden indoors and transfer outdoors after Mother's Day.
  18. Start to get rid of the baby stuff in the basement. Also check the newsletter for mention of the base community-wide rummage sales.
  19. *NEW* Make a 100 in 1001 list.
  20. *NEW* Write up a new budget. Keep better track of money.
  21. *NEW* Become a couponing queen.
  22. *NEW* Get everything fixed in the house - the kids' tub, the dishwasher, the garbage disposal, the light under the cabinet, my tub's drain, the fence...

No comments: