Saturday, May 14, 2011

Military Friday Fill-In..a day late!

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In
1. Which was the best day of your life- Wedding day or Homecoming day? submitted by Pink Champagne, Gatorade & MREs : Definitely homecoming. Hands-down homecoming. It was like the feelings on my wedding day on steroids! As much as I hate deployments, I am excited to have another homecoming to experience :)

2. Were you a part of the joining the military question or did you sign up for the relationship when your man was already in the military? submitted by Cammo Style Love : We were together for a little over 2 years when Nick joined. We ended up getting married in between his BCT and AIT. We had made plans to get married 6 months later than we did, but he was told that us being engaged wasn't enough for him to come home to see Matthew being born.

3. What is your favorite Disney movie and why? submitted by Raising Roscoe : Probably a tie between Lion King, Little Mermaid and Tangled. Lion King was the first movie I saw in theaters, I was obsessed with it when I was little. I went through a mermaid fanatic phase when I was little and I loved Ariel's hair. I think Tangled is one of the best movies that has come out in a long while. It's so funny!

4. What is your favorite family activity to do on the weekends? submitted by Destination: RN! : I like to go outside and all that jazz. Actually the last day of Nick's R&R was perfect. We had a family picnic at the park. Then after the kids went to bed, his mom, stepdad, sister and us sat around the table playing card games, talking and laughing for a couple hours.

5. Where do you secretly wish you could be stationed with you/your SO’s line of work (realistically speaking, not everyone can be stationed on NAS Fiji)? submitted by Wookie & Co. : Realistically? I'd like to be back at Fort Gordon. Because I know the area, it's close to home, Nick wouldn't deploy. I'm not comfortable with the unknown at all. I think though if I had to choose one..probably Fort Carson. I hear it's a great base :)

    1 comment:

    Whitney said...

    Yep...our answers are similar. I love Tangled too. I already have the soundtrack on my MP3 player. lol. ♥
    Thanks for commenting! :)