Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Telephone Tree Tuesday!

It's been a while since I've done one of these - I ended up forgetting my SD converter and didn't realize my in laws had one until the night before I left. So without further ado...





They really are best friends :)

They sell the Fried Green Beans from TGIFridays at the grocery store now!! But they were kind of disappointing.

NY is bipolar. Here is a beautiful day!

Here is an ugly day.

Both of those happening at the same time.

I don't really love Oreos...I in fact hate the creme filling.

This Oreo was defective! One side showed the Oreo design, this side didn't.

So the creme looked like this on the inside!

Thank God for scooters. Or the walk up to the mailbox would take 8 decades.

Matthew goes super fast though and I always have to wait on Cami. There he is almost to the house.

The kids had their first dentist appt yesterday. Cami was a champ! She loved it. Here she is showing off her clean teefers!

No comments: