Friday, June 24, 2011

MFF #46

 

Are you a different person than you were five years ago? submitted by Sisterly Thoughts
Absolutely! 5 years ago, I was about to find out I was pregnant with Matthew at age 17. Nick and I had a really poisonous relationship at the time. I don't think either of us were happy and we were struggling. The pregnancy was like a band-aid. It slowly helped us to realize how much we loved each other and helped us to fix what was wrong.

If you could go on Amazing Race, who would you take with you as your partner and why? submitted by Thoughts from a Poekitten 
My husband without a doubt! We would slaughter the competition. Nick would be really good at it. He's always supportive and c'mon...he's in the military! He's great at navigating and problem-solving!

Does Facebook or Twitter actually bring more stress or good in to your life? submitted by Just an Arizona Girl
I don't really use Twitter that much, but I would have to say over the last 2 years, I think Facebook cause me more stress. Some people don't realize that as an adult, you are supposed to act like one. Facebook is like glorified high school.

June is National Soul Food Month- what’s your soul food? submitted by NH Girl Displaced
Uhm...I love me some food. Any food really. I would have to say my soul food is chocolate...perhaps chocolate cake.
If you could live in any other era than the current, which one would it be & why? submitted by Sugar in My Grits
I would say...upper class or royalty in the 1400s or 1500s in Europe OR living in America in the late 1800s. I've always been drawn to the 1400-1500 time period. I love all the things that were going on during this time period. The Renaissance-Age of Discovery Era. I loved the Little House on the Prairie series..so I would want to live a little before then and be self-sustaining on a farm or traveling to California on the Oregon Trail!!


 Have a great weekend everyone!!

No comments: