Saturday, June 11, 2011

Dish On Your DVR Saturday - 6.11.2011




Monday

Secret Life: Holy CRAP! That was incredibly sad. I was bawling my eyes out. As a mother, one of my biggest fears is losing one of my kids. I couldn't help but just cry and cry. My DVR cut out when they said they are airing new episodes. BOO. Where do y'all think they will go with the storyline? I think Ben and Adrienne will not stay married and I do think that Amy and Ricky will stay together. I'm pretty annoyed with every other story line in the show.

Switched at Birth: I'm currently reading Marlee Matlin's book "I'll Scream Later" and I was pretty interested in seeing what this show would be like. The first episode was very good. I cannot wait to watch more! AND the acting was watchable, unlike ABC Family's other programming.

Wednesday/Thursday

So You Think You Can Dance: Top 20 was chosen, along with the announcement that the Top 10 will be with the All-Stars. Top 20 include:
  • Contemperary dancers: Sasha Mallory, Melanie Moore, Miranda Maleski, Ricky Jaime, Caitlynn Lawson, Ashley Rich, Mitchell Kelly, Alexander Fost and Ryan Ramirez
  • Hip Hop dancers: Robert Taylor, Jr., Wadi Jones, Tadd Gadduang, and Chris Koehl
  • Ballroom dancer: Iveta Lukosiute
  • Jazz dancers: Jordan Casanova, Marko Germar, Missy Morelli and Clarice Ordaz
  • Broadway dancer: Jess LeProtto
  • Tap dancer: Nick Young
My favorites are Ryan and Jordan - those girls are AWESOME. I think this is going to be an amazing season. I also must say Sonya Tayeh routines...wow! That woman is a beast! LOVE her. Jess (that little Broadway dancer) was obnoxious. I just want to throatal punch him.

Some upcoming dates for new episodes of shows that I want to watch:
June 12 - Keeping Up with the Kardashians and Ice & Coco (new!)
June 15 - Hot in Cleveland and Happily Divorced (new!)
June 23 - Futurama
June 24 - True Blood
June 30 - Ugly Americans
July 5 - Teen Mom

I'm a slacker this week :/  Next week I will be better with it.

I've decided to make this a weekly blog hop/linky party. What I do is I keep a draft post and write up my thoughts on episodes as I watch them. This week I was lazy and didn't really do that. LOL. I hope you all link up! I can't wait to hear what you have to say! Make sure you grab a button!

1 comment:

Lauren-ItsMyWorld said...

I just watched the first epi of Switched at Birth today. It was pretty good.

I can't WAIT for Teen Mom to come back!!! (And don't tell anyone, but so is the hubbs lmao!)