Friday, June 17, 2011

MilSpouse Fill-in Friday #45 and Friday Funnies


Underwear Parties, how old is too old? submitted by Wookie & Co.
Am I out of the loop with some hip lingo? Or is this old-timey lingo? I'm confused.

What was your favorite class in high school? submitted by Adventures of M-Squared
What wasn't my favorite class? I loved high school. ANYTHING BAND would top my list. My high school band teacher, Mr. Jackson, was amazing. He made band the most amazing experience of my life. I'd give anything to be back in high school doing any band activity again - even those awful after school practices when it was blistering hot out. I loved Chemistry with Mr. Smith, English with Mr. Thomas, Astronomy with Mr. Lajunesse, and Spanish with Mrs. Bible. I had a bunch of really great teachers and classes throughout high school.

Have you ever convinced packers/movers to pack something they aren't supposed to for a PCS? submitted by Ground Control to Major Mom
I haven't had packers/movers pack any of my stuff yet. Although the beginning of 2012 will be the first time I think :)

Blogging plays a growing roll in the media. If you were asked to embed as a blogger with a deployed military unit, would you go? What do you think your blog would be like? submitted by To the Nth
No. I wouldn't go. I am a big weenie and would not want to be overseas.
 
Do you think kids should attend year-round school? submitted by Marrying the Navy
No. Absolutely not. I don't care what anyone says are the pros of it. I'm set in my ways :P


No comments: