Friday, June 10, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #44 and Friday Funnies

Please excuse the boring plain layout. 
A custom one is being made by Stephanie over at Dirt & Lace Designs :) I'm super stoked.




1. When you vacation what type of vacation do you like to take (beach, historic, adventurous, food oriented, etc.)? submitted by Megan Dub-Yuh

I like adventurous vacations, but I haven't been on an actual vacation in years.

2. What is your best memory associated with a song (you know we all have tons!) submitted by Ramblings of a Marine Wife
Best memory...hmm. I love many many songs and I'm a very song-oriented memories type of gal. I'm going to go with...this...because I got my engagement ring on a day that it was pouring rain and it was the one song that resonated with me during those moments

3. If you had six months with no obligations or financial constraints, what would you do with your time? submitted by Married to the Army
Go home to Tennessee and spend as much time as possible with family and friends. Perhaps take a trip to Orlando! Seaworld, Universal Studios and Disneyworld!

4. What is one thing about you that people do NOT typically notice at first that you wish they would? submitted by Our Motto is Patience

I mostly get the comment of how little I am. But back in the day, it was always my eyes. I wish more people would compliment my eyes like they used to!


5.…. submitted by The Three TurnersIt’s a summer of sequels, and if you had to live in one of each of the following “worlds” (there are three total) which would you choose and why? 

–X-Men: Be a Mutant, what would your power be?  pyrokinesis!!!
–Harry Potter: Be a Witch or Muggle? A witch for sure!!! I want a letter to Hogwarts :((
–Twilight: Be a Vampire or Werewolf? A vampire! Vampires are freakin' AWESOME!

Have a FREAKING AWESOMETASTIC WEEKEND!! 

 

No comments: