Sunday, June 12, 2011

Sunday Funday.

Shoo.
It's Sunday.
Nearly HALFWAY through June, are you kidding me? I guess that's a good thing.

If you haven't checked it out already, I have a food blog {Fantastical Sharing of Recipes} and it has a pretty fantastical new design by Stephanie of Dirt & Lace Designs! I just posted my favorite post of the week {Sunday Social} - it's where I share all of my favorite recipes I have found during the week. I love sharing!

Pretty soon this blog will have a new design too. Unfortunately, you all are gonna have to deal with the plain, boring layout til then :P

Another unfortunate: our weather sucks right now! I need to take care of the grass in my side yard. I need to deweed my garden and transfer all the plants (herbs, veggies and flowers) in the greenhouse things into the ground somewhere. UGH. I would also like to grill out. Got lots of outdoor things to do. Kind of not gonna happen in the rain.

I start my FINAL college class tomorrow. *sigh* I was told that I had tested out of math. So, this is absolutely my LAST class. For sure. I just want to get it over with already. I had to go to the education center to get my proctor form signed and they are now doing the proctored stuff for spouses in the library. I've never actually seen the library - and uhm...WOAH NELLY! It was huge! Absolutely huge! Matthew was really excited too when he saw all the books. I'm definitely going to have to take them in there soon. We need to start getting out of the house! If only it would stop being so durn cloudy and rainy all the time.

Anyways..I believe I am out of things to ramble about. Now it's time for some comment love :)) I'll be hopping around leaving some love for fellow bloggers! Oh and some pictures!

Duckfacing. LMAO

He always wants me to draw mustaches on his face.

The blanket I'm currently working on.

1 comment:

jehlik501 said...

It's so nice when you get done with that FINAL class!! I LOVE that feeling!

Also, I can't believe that you crochet in the summer. That is one thing that I always put away. It's way too warm to be making blankets and hats and scarves and other warmy things one tends to crochet/knit.

ps. I'm one of the LWTW writers FINALLY making my rounds of the blogs. :)