Monday, July 11, 2011

Hormonal.

I haven't done an actual blog post in a while. I've been in a bit of a rut about what to write about, so mainly doing linkies. The deployment is starting really wear me thin. I'm tired all the time.  Just plain tired and exhausted and done. The kids are pretty hyper and crazy right now and that doesn't help my energy level. My whole mood is just blah. We are sitting on 12ish weeks left though and that makes me happy, but also anxious and antsy. Matthew (who is 4) has really started to act out lately. Cami (who is 3) has gotten incredibly mouthy!

Thursday, I took my midterm for algebra. It was 16 questions. That worried me. I hate when I take tests and I'm like...this is too easy. That worries me and makes me think that I got a bunch of stuff wrong. I guess we'll see. Anyways, I was stressed about that, but what stressed me out more was the kids. I had to leave them in daycare while I took my test. I swear I'm insane. There are days that I cry because they frustrate me so much, but I don't want to give myself a break (and with a deployed husband, I get 16 free hours of childcare a month) because I don't want to be away from them. When I dropped them off, I told Matthew (who is a little bit unsure of daycare) that if he got scared to go find sissy (Cami) and she would help him. Cami is so fearless. She just jumps right in. I was about to go out the room's door and around the corner, Matthew comes blood-red in the face, screaming and crying. So I had to kneel down and comfort him, poor thing. I showed him the clock and told him that I would be back when the little hand was on 4 and I told him again to go to sissy if he was scared. I rushed through my test because I wanted to get back and pick them (esp. Matthew) up...I was nearly in tears when I left to go take my midterm. When I got back, Matthew was on the computer by himself and Cami was with 6 or 7 other little girls playing with play-dough. Matthew was a pain to get off the computer but he finally did. He reminds me of me when I was little. I would go off at headstart and read by myself instead of play with other kids.

I'm planning on taking the kids to Old McDonald's Farm on Wednesday...and maybe get my haircut that day too. I gotta get them out of this house. I gotta get out of this house!

Update on the kitties (first posting here): Unfortunately, they have been no where to be found :( We're not sure if someone took them in or if they got put down.


No comments: