Friday, July 15, 2011

Mil-Spouse Friday Fill-In


1. If you could have a private concert with any singer, who would it be? 
Easily, Lady Gaga :)

2. Is there anything you do to supplement your family’s income? 
Other than budgeting and pretending that money that does exist, doesn't exist, no. I hope to one day turn my food blog into something that makes a little money, but I'm not ready for that yet.

3. During your pregnancy (whether past, present, or future), what did you nickname your unborn baby before you knew the sex? 
submitted by Explosions of Love
Matthew was Peanut. Cami didn't have a nickname until I was 37wk 4d pregnant, when we finally found out she was a girl...and then she was Twinkle Toes.

4. Have you ever won a blog giveaway? If so what did you win? 
submitted by Mrs. O’s Life
Yes! I won a dress from Rachel @ Eat & Write :)

5.If I looked into your refrigerator right now, what would I find? 
submitted by Married to the Army
Right now...lots of milk, butter, sour cream, yogurt, cream cheese (most of those for baking)...
lots of veggies too. And then condiments galore.

No comments: