Friday, July 1, 2011

MilSpouse Fri Fill-in

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in @ Wife of a Sailor


1. Have you (spouse) ever considered joining the military and what do you think of dual military couples? submitted by Project Army Wife
I've never seriously considered it, no. But at one point in time we had discussed it. I think nothing different of a dual military couple than a non-dual military couple.

2. What is your idea of a perfect Sunday afternoon? submitted by A Few of My Favorite Things 
I don't go to church, but I like the idea of Sunday being a lazy, resting day. I like quiet things. Just spending good quality time together as a family. Hopefully once we get closer to home, we will be able to go to my inlaws for family dinner on Sunday nights!

3. What do you usually do for the 4th of July holiday? submitted by Anchor's Away
We don't really have a tradition yet. Our first 4th was just us and little baby Matthew. We saw the fireworks on post. The second we were able to go to Steubenville and have a family 4th of July which was great! The third and this one, Nick is deployed. Last fourth (2010) I don't remember what we did.

4. If they could make an Olympic event JUST for you that you know you'd medal in, what would it be? submitted by Pants are Confusing
Hmm...this one is kind of hard. Maybe kickball? LOL. I am awesome at kickball.
5. What have you been doing to get yourself bathing suit ready for the summer? submitted by Not Just an Army Wife
LMAO!!! Bathing suit ready?? I am lazy this summer. I'm too nervous to bring the kids to the pool with just me. Way too paranoid.

1 comment: