Friday, July 22, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-in #50

1. Do you eat raw cookie dough?
YES! I keep weighing my options...salmonella risk or cooked cookie dough...hmmm...BOTH PLEASE. I like raw cake batter too. Especially funfetti batter!

2. When you get online for the first time of the day... what site do you immediately head to?

Gmail/Facebook/Cafemom/Yahoo. I open all of them at once. Gmail - to email hubby. FB - to check in with everyone. CM - for my Clams! Yahoo - for my blog-related emails..subscriptions and what not.

3. What was your favorite pet as a child and why?
We had a few cats. 3 to be exact, Tiger, Red and Blackie - Tiger died because my little brother (2 at the time) sprayed him with ant spray. Red was a little kitten who was so skiddish that he wouldn't eat and we couldn't get him out of the basement, he died. Blackie was an outdoor kitty who we thought was dead after a major snowstorm..but he ended up finding a new home and a wifie. Then we had Babers (when I turned 4), a cocker spaniel.

I named her and she was beautiful. I still remember the day we got her. She ran and jumped in the car on my lap and licked my face. She was old when we got her though and we thought she was fixed. But she had puppies. And from those puppies came my Jake. Next month will be 2 years since he was put down and I still cry sometimes. I had Jake for 14 years. He was my best friend!






4. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?
Gary. LOL. After Spongebob.

5. How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?
I'm sorry, but I don't lick suckers. I suck them. That sounds dirty, but seriously, who sits there and licks a sucker?

4 comments:

Bitchy Army Wife said...

haha Gary. I just suggested that to someone who didn't know what to name their snail.

Mrs. Manoz said...

LOL! The Topanga lamebook was funny!

navywifechronicles said...

Oh geez, I just spent the last fifteen minutes laughing by myself like a dork. I am honestly surprised I haven't seen my friends' convos featured yet :) LOVED the pics of the dogs!

Jess said...

O.M.G funfetti cake is like the crack of all baked goodies! LOL! Love it! Love the Friday Funnies too! :D