Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Telephone Tree Tuesdays #16





My coffee cup is cooler than yours! :P

Matthew drew this... he says it's a happy face.

What happens when you leave a bottle of water and a book alone around a Cars fanatic.

This is what happens when you visit the bookstore. I returned with too many books :)

Both kids love reading too.

Mmm double Whopper.

Found a non-girly body pillow for Nick and it even matches our bed set! YAY.

The kids had a squirrel sitting on the windowsill and Matthew was drawing it. Little artists.

And lastly...Fort Drum weather...to my left was death clouds, to my right was sunshine and a beautiful day.

And if you haven't seen it yet, I made a Blogging Pet Peeves post :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

I actually felt like the Water for Elephants movie was just okay... I loved the book, though. And I was disappointed in the LOTR movies, but I loved the books. (Well, I've only seen the first movie, and I just didn't really like it as much as I liked the book.)

You've never seen Forrest Gump?! You must see it! I've watched it probably at least twenty times. Such a good movie.

Whitney said...

I just finished reading Water for Elephants. I liked the book, but have yet to see the movie.

I'm with Megan; You HAVE to see Forrest Gump! Steel Magnolias is one of my faves; tear-jerker though. Fried Green Tomatoes is good too. I like Mary Louise Parker. :)
Gone with the Wind was so annoying. Scarlett is such a whiny slut IMO.