2. Regularly exercise. Went for a week and a half and then stopped. I have to start again!
3. Drink more water. No soda. After I stopped exercising...I stopped drinking water :( No soda though in a long time. I actually cannot remember when I had soda last.
4. KEEP my cleaning schedule. I've been doing a lot better, but I could stand to do better.
5. Find a place to get rid of the junk in the garage [the broken appliances]. Bulk pickup...still need to schedule one.
6. Read 50 books and watch all the movies I have. I just went crazy at Borders and Barnes&Nobles. Oopsies. I am at 27 books, I believe. I haven't read very much lately :/
8. Stop cursing so much. I need to pay attention to how much I'm cursing.
9. Take the car for regular car washes and vacuum at least once a month. I need to vacuum this sucker out! Got it washed last week :)
10. Make a recipe bucket list. I want to make a 100 in 1001 list for my food blog. ASAP!
11. Start to get rid of the baby stuff in the basement. I am going to be getting rid of a lot on Saturday - yard sale!! wooo!
12. Make a 100 in 1001 list. I really need to figure this one out....
13. Write up a new budget. Keep better track of money. I have stuff printed out to organize finances and budget stuff.
15. Get everything fixed in the house - the garbage disposal, patch up holes in walls, paint before mid-September
16. Research Le Cordon Bleu school in St. Louis.
17. Deweed garden and plant
18. Start getting the house really organized and running smoothly for when Nick gets home. I am running out of time! I made a family binder and have been working on that in addition to a menu planning binder, a craft binder and finances folder. I hope the yard sale will really help clean up our basement and I've cleaned up a majority of the clutter in all the rooms.