Thursday, August 18, 2011

10 months

1. Find stuff to do in the surrounding area that we haven't done before. EXPLORE. I think I finally got a good idea of what to do...playground, sports and library! We went to the playground today for over an hour :)

2. Regularly exercise. Went for a week and a half and then stopped. I have to start again!

3. Drink more water. No soda. After I stopped exercising...I stopped drinking water :( No soda though in a long time. I actually cannot remember when I had soda last.

4. KEEP my cleaning schedule. I've been doing a lot better, but I could stand to do better.

5. Find a place to get rid of the junk in the garage [the broken appliances]. Bulk pickup...still need to schedule one.

6. Read 50 books and watch all the movies I have. I just went crazy at Borders and Barnes&Nobles. Oopsies. I am at 27 books, I believe. I haven't read very much lately :/

7. Finish my associate's degree. DONE! I got my letter last week that I earned all the requirements for my degree and it will be sent out in early September :)

8. Stop cursing so much. I need to pay attention to how much I'm cursing.

9. Take the car for regular car washes and vacuum at least once a month. I need to vacuum this sucker out! Got it washed last week :)

10. Make a recipe bucket list. I want to make a 100 in 1001 list for my food blog. ASAP!

11. Start to get rid of the baby stuff in the basement. I am going to be getting rid of a lot on Saturday - yard sale!! wooo!

12. Make a 100 in 1001 list. I really need to figure this one out....

13. Write up a new budget. Keep better track of money. I have stuff printed out to organize finances and budget stuff.

14. Become a couponing queen. I failed at this, but I am using a new method of grocery shopping that is a lot cheaper.
 
15. Get everything fixed in the house - the garbage disposal, patch up holes in walls, paint before mid-September

16. Research Le Cordon Bleu school in St. Louis.

17. Deweed garden and plant vegetables and flowers that I purchased.

18. Start getting the house really organized and running smoothly for when Nick gets home. I am running out of time! I made a family binder and have been working on that in addition to a menu planning binder, a craft binder and finances folder. I hope the yard sale will really help clean up our basement and I've cleaned up a majority of the clutter in all the rooms.

1 comment:

glitterskulls said...

sounds like youll be busy!! hope it helps the time fly by!!