Friday, August 26, 2011

Boob Tube Babble

Boob Tube Babble
I feel kind of sad because there is nothing on my DVR right now. The only thing really recording is All That, Kenan & Kel, Clarissa Explains It All, Doug and Pokemon...along with my talk shows - Chelsea Lately, the Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson and Jimmy Fallon's Late Night Show. Thankfully everything should start picking up in September. Speaking of which, that's like 5 days away! EEEEE! September is awesome!



Keeping Up with the Kardashians - I really don't like Kris. He's weird and obviously doesn't know much about Kim.

Secret Life - Ricky's story, really??? That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I actually didn't pay attention to most of the episode so I really have no clue what happened. This show is losing me fast. I may only watch until the finale of this season and then not bother with it anymore. It's so farfetched and lame.

Teen Mom -
Farrah is ridiculous. Everyone knows the cost of living on the West Coast is ridiculous and not to mention her parents are right about being out there alone. My friend put it perfectly "Didn't they teach her in school how hard it is to own your own restaurant. Most fail. Sad, but true. She is setting herself up for failure." She needs to STFU.

Macie's baby fever is totally understandable. But I think she shouldn't have dropped her classes if she is so bored now. Also I know when I have baby fever, I can get really butt hurt over people telling me it's a bad idea :( I think most moms get baby fever at some point or another and it doesn't matter how much your brain rationalizes that you don't need another one, that baby fever just clouds all judgment!

Catelynn & Tyler's situation still makes me sad. I'm not sure I could look at pictures and all that without being sad. They are so strong and brave.

Amber. Not even gonna waste my breath. I hate when Gary is on because I have to turn up my tv to understand his damn mumbling.

Do you watch any of these? What were your thoughts?

Upcoming Shows:
The Pioneer Woman - Saturday, Aug 27 @ 11:30am on Food Network
Ringer - Tuesday, Sept 13 on CW
Vampire Diaries - Thursday, Sept 15 @ 8pm on CW
The Secret Circle - Thursday, Sept 15 @ 9pm on CW
Glee - Tuesday, Sept 20 on Fox
New Girl - Tuesday, Sept 20 @ 9pm on Fox
Dexter - Tuesday, Sept 20 on HBO
X Factor - Wednesday, Sept 21 and Thursday, Sept 22 @ 8pm on Fox
Whitney - Thursday, Sept 22 @ 9:30pm on NBC
Fringe - Friday, Sept 23 @ 9pm on Fox
Kendra - E! this September
Family Guy - Sunday, Sept 25 @ 8pm on Fox
Walking Dead - Sunday, Oct 16 on AMC
Grimm - Friday, Oct 21 on NBC
Psych - USA this October
The Exes - Wednesday, Nov 30 on TVLand
Pretend Time - Comedy Central this Fall
Sister Wives - TLC this Fall
Are You There Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea - NBC this fall

4 comments:

Jennifer B said...

I am totally with you on Teen Mom!! Farrah makes me sick!! She is so freaking rude.

Kasondra said...

I stopped watching Secret Life at the start of this season. I got SO sick of it all...
We're super excited about Dexter and Fringe coming back. I'm afraid that Bones is going to get lame...

Several of those I haven't heard of yet...which will you be watching?

stephanie said...

soooo excited about the PW's show! and I heart the Kardashians. such trash, it's bliss!

Neely said...

I completely agree with you on Teen Mom!