Friday, August 19, 2011

Dish On Your DVR #11



Next Food Network Star:
I really didn’t like Suzi’s camera challenge. She kind of annoys me. But I believe Vic would be the first person gone out of the top 3…they ended up letting him go first. After watching their pilot challenge, I would rather watch Jeff than Suzi.

The winner of Season of Food Network Star is…
Jeff: The Sandwich King

The little reunion was weird to watch. I didn’t realize there was friction between Mary Beth and Jeff. Seeing that made me realize why I didn’t like her. I still really don't like Chris. What a giant doofus who belongs on Jersey Shore.

Teen Mom:
I am really annoyed at how all these girls think their life is so awful and hard. I did college with 2 toddlers and a deployed husband. It wasn't THAT hard. It's annoying how much Ryan's parents push him to go to court and I was wondering what would happen if Ryan's parents weren't around to watch Bentley when Ryan was at work.

The mess that is Amber...just wow. Seeing her mom, makes you know exactly where Amber got all her problems. I nearly choked on my cookie when I heard her say "I know how you like to run your mouth" on the phone to her mom. Really, Amber? And what was up with her nails? Ew. I also noticed how Leah did not run up exclaiming "Mommy" or even reach out to Amber when they were at the courthouse and how Amber's goodbye was a kiss, no hug, no words. She's not a mom.

Happily Divorced:
Did anyone see the finale? Charles Whatshisface that played Mr. Sheffield was on :) It was so funny!

Do you watch any of these? What were your thoughts?

Upcoming Shows:
The Pioneer Woman - Saturday, Aug 27 @ 11:30am on Food Network
Vampire Diaries - Thursday, Sept 15 on CW
Glee - Tuesday, Sept 20 on Fox
New Girl - Tuesday, Sept 20 @ 9pm on Fox
Dexter - Tuesday, Sept 20 on HBO
X Factor - Wednesday, Sept 21 and Thursday, Sept 22 @ 8pm on Fox
Whitney - Thursday, Sept 22 @ 9:30pm on NBC
Fringe - Friday, Sept 23 @ 9pm on Fox
Family Guy - Sunday, Sept 25 @ 8pm on Fox
Walking Dead - Sunday, Oct 16 on AMC
Psych - USA this October
The Exes - Wednesday, Nov 30 on TVLand
Pretend Time - Comedy Central this Fall
Sister Wives - TLC this Fall
Are You There Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea - NBC this fall


Linked up at...



Boob Tube Babble

1 comment:

Yvonne said...

I watch Fringe, Family Guy and Happily Divorced. I didn't see the season finale of Happily Divorced yet, but it's on my TiVo. I can't wait to see it!