Monday, August 22, 2011

Fun With Our Phones Monday


I fail with my weekly link up so I am joining with Savanah & Erin for their weekly link up! :)

So here's what's on my phone...
I cracked up, but Cami looked super white trashy with that hat. LOL

Helllllo B&N! These are for Nick when he gets home, although I will probably read them all too.

My books :)

We went to the playground last week.

Cami played on the swings for the first time ever!

I went to go to bed and found that I had a little company!

Saturday we had a yard sale. The kids found some old toys and I bribed them with these microphones to keep out of the toys. Cami sang most of the time we were out there. :)

What I was trying to get rid of, we made $65 and gave most of this away to Salvation Army.

We went to the mall to kill some time before dinner. I decided after the yard sale to treat the kids to some Friendlys. This is a super neat little doohickey in our mall. Probably the only cool thing about it.



Finally at Friendlys :)

My dinner - half regular chicken and half buffalo. They have the BEST fries!

Matthew CHOWED down. He had Cookies'n'Cream ice cream for dessert and Cami had strawberry.

Went to ON before the mall. Got a few things for the kids.

Proof that Frieza is a girl. Boobs. You see it, don't you? LOL

I dropped my phone on my foot...bruised!

Last night I let Matthew sleep with me...I thought he finally stayed out of things and then this morning he showed me his pretty nails. Hot pink! He was pretty proud of himself. And then he made me take the polish off. haha

The perpetrator.

7 comments:

Celia said...

mmmm that food looks so yummy!!!!

Kasondra said...

I had to do a double take because that playground looks exactly like the one in my subdivision!

I'm also super jealous that you have a neat indoor place at the mall for the kids. Ours are kind of pathetic. Which mall is it?

Wiz said...

Looks like a great week! Also, love the booklist. I have read quite a few (all Emily Giffen, The Help and To Kill a Mockingbird.) All are great!!

Savanah said...

ouuuchhh to that foot picture!!! But that food sure does look yummo-o!!

Thanks for linking up with us today!

stephanie said...

a. your kids are adorbs!
b. out of your stack of books- the only one I haven't read was the one about punching dolphins {?} haha I LOVE to read! I just don't have much time these days!

Colleen @ Mommy Panda said...

Weird! I've never noticed that thing in the mall before! I'll have to go look again!

RAY J said...

We're reading the Game of Thrones/Song of Ice and Fire books right now after having watched the 1st season on HBO last spring - really good so far! My hubby just started book 2 and I'm 1/4 of the way through book 1 =)