Tuesday, August 9, 2011

You'll Never Change My Mind

So...I noticed a few of the blogs I follow talking about football....and I HAD to jump on that bandwagon! :)

This girl bleeds purple. :)


I was born in Minnesota and lived there until I was 11 years old. I can't remember not watching a football season. I've always been the one yelling right along with all the men in the family. I've never liked any other team. It's just WRONG. I'll never be a flip-flopper. I will always love my Vikings <3

Now...being in NY SUCKS BALLS. They never play Vikings games and so for the last few years, I've not gotten to watch a whole season. Personally not so bad because of the Cheesehead being the starting QB. The few games I did watch, my husband laughed his butt off because he used to be a huge Packers fan and he loved how angry I'd get yelling at the screen at that moron who should've retired 10 years ago! LOL.

We get to move right outside St. Louis in 2012 and I'm more than excited. I may be able to, for the first time, go to a pro football game!! (And I was raised a Cardinals fan, so I may be able to go to another MLB game!)

Oh and to speak of my dedication...I still have a newspaper clipping of Cris Carter (who was my all-time favorite football player growing up!) from the 90s! :)

Visiting Tennessee when I was 9. Proudly wearing my gear! :)

You can't really tell, but my ornament is purple. Purple was my favorite favorite color. Still is :)

The hoodie I got in the little boys section out of desperation! LOL

My mom sent me a new hoodie!! Oh yeahhhh!

And my newest recruits! They watch the game with me when it's on :)
Linking up with Lindsay: here!

2 comments:

Lauren@Tennessee Honey said...

awww :) I love the purple minions lol!

Lindsey @ Running Down A Dream said...

I love your comment about the Cheesehead! He gets on my NERVES and my husband LOVES him! eek!

Thanks for linking up :)