Sunday, September 18, 2011

11 months.

1. Find stuff to do in the surrounding area that we haven't done before. EXPLORE. We need to start going to the library on Fridays. I have ideas to go to the Burrville Cider Mill and Old McDonald's Farm again.

2. Regularly exercise. I fail at this so hard! I'm lazy. I am probably going to just wait until Nick gets home. He will motivate me. LOL

3. Drink more water. No soda. Been doing well here.

4. KEEP my cleaning schedule. I NEED TO DO THE KITCHEN. I can keep up with pretty much everything but the kitchen.

5. Find a place to get rid of the junk in the garage [the broken appliances]. Bulk pick up is soon and I just need to find out where to dump electronics. I'll definitely need help with that though.

6. Read 50 books and watch all the movies I have. I have done 35/50 :) I keep getting more movies...that's okay though.

7. Stop cursing so much. I think I'm doing better?

8. Take the car for regular car washes and vacuum at least once a month. Done well with this.

9. Make a recipe bucket list. I want to make a 100 in 1001 list for my food blog. ASAP!

10. Start to get rid of the baby stuff in the basement.
Yard sale and one of my besties have this one marked off.

11. Make a 100 in 1001 list. Still need to do this.

12. Write up a new budget. Keep better track of money. I have stuff printed out to organize finances and budget stuff, so I need to do it!
 
13. Get everything fixed in the house - the garbage disposal is all I have left.

14. Research Le Cordon Bleu school in St. Louis.

15. Deweed garden and plant vegetables and flowers that I purchased. It's pretty much too late for this as we got our first frost 2 days ago.

16. Start getting the house really organized and running smoothly for when Nick gets home. I am running out of time! I am doing as much as possible. I really need to stick to my cleaning schedule and start exercising and I will be fine by the time it rolls around to pick him up :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

You're doing great!! We are at a very similar place in deployments :)

Amber said...

LOL fail. :p