Friday, September 2, 2011

Boob Tube Babble



Boob Tube Babble

I feel so lonely :(
My poor DVR is so empty!

Saturday, a great thing happened. Ree Drummond’s show premiered on Food Network.

It. Was. AMAZING!
I’m making her mashed potatoes ASAP. I loved how it was more than a cooking show and you got to see how life on the ranch is…

Keeping Up With the Kardashians: I really don’t like Rob. I feel like I am the only person I know who watches the show and thinks Rob is a complete ass. He is a spoiled rotten, self-absorbed, arrogant ass.

Teen Mom: I don't know how much longer I can watch. All of it is just outrageous. The only ones that don't bother me are Catelynn and Tyler.

LA Ink: Uhm...does anyone else find this awkward to watch Kat and Jesse James? They have such a weird relationship or I should say HAD. :/

Do you watch any of these? What were your thoughts?

Upcoming Shows:
Ringer - Tuesday, Sept 13 on CW
Vampire Diaries - Thursday, Sept 15 @ 8pm on CW
The Secret Circle - Thursday, Sept 15 @ 9pm on CW
Glee - Tuesday, Sept 20 on Fox
New Girl - Tuesday, Sept 20 @ 9pm on Fox
Dexter - Tuesday, Sept 20 on HBO
X Factor - Wednesday, Sept 21 and Thursday, Sept 22 @ 8pm on Fox
Whitney - Thursday, Sept 22 @ 9:30pm on NBC
Fringe - Friday, Sept 23 @ 9pm on Fox
Kendra - E! this September
Family Guy - Sunday, Sept 25 @ 8pm on Fox
Walking Dead - Sunday, Oct 16 on AMC
Grimm - Friday, Oct 21 on NBC
Psych - USA this October
The Exes - Wednesday, Nov 30 on TVLand
Pretend Time - Comedy Central this Fall
Sister Wives - TLC this Fall
Are You There Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea - NBC this fall

8 comments:

Nicole said...

I usually watch Dancing with the Stars (probably won't this season) but you saying Rob, he's one of the contestants on DWTS this season. Seeing someone's opinion of him (I don't watch that show) really makes me not want to watch.

tnicolej.blogspot.com

Kodie said...

I totally forgot to write about Ree's show!! LOVED it...she makes such yummy, normal food.

Anonymous said...

I LOVED Ree's new show. I've been making her recipes for a couple months now and they never dissappoint. So easy and normal :)

Kodie

http://kodiakbear288.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

I can’t stand Rob. And lately I can’t stand Kim. Is that ok? Am I allowed to say that? Hahaha. Aren’t Jesse and Kat back on? Either way, I couldn’t watch it. I plan on watching a whole lot of tv this season! I’m most excited for the new shows “The New Girl” and “Whitney.” I can’t find anywhere if Chelsea is coming on this fall. I want to watch that too!

stephanie said...

I loved the PW's show! and am craving chicken fried steak now!!

RAY J said...

I thought Kat and Jesse got back together...?

Desi said...

Ha I love your boob tube babble! Um, I didn't know the Pioneer Woman had a show... I will have to check it out! And I WISH my dvr was empty... it's always full lol! Ha I can take or leave Rob, but I do love that show. I usually love Teen Mom, but haven't been watching in awhile... I have like 5 episodes on my dvr (see, I told ya it's full! lol)... I really can't stand Amber!

Wiz said...

I love the Pioneer Woman! I need to watch her show!