Friday, September 30, 2011

Boob Tube Babble

Boob Tube Babble

I have my DVR back in full force and I'm recovering alright from losing all the shows I had saved for a year to watch with my husband. I ended up opting to get around-home DVR, meaning I can now watch my DVR'd shows in my bedroom! YAY!
This week I watched: Family Guy, American Dad, Sister Wives, Pan Am, Kendra, 2 Broke Girls, Ringer, Glee, New Girl, Tosh.0, Up All Night, Free Agents, Secret Circle, and Whitney. I'm saving Big Bang Theory, Fringe and Vampire Diaries to watch later.

My Thoughts:
Sister Wives: I really dislike Robin. They really need to get Hunter into a therapist. Why isn't that an option? Christine used to be my favorite, but she's starting to get on my nerves.

Pan Am: The first episode really confused me. They introduced a lot of characters and storylines all at once. Overall, I did like it and will continue to watch it. I just hope that the plot becomes a little more clear.

2 Broke Girls: This comedy is so forced. It's uncomfortable. Next Monday is its last chance for me. If it's still awful, bye bye.

Ringer: Oh my goodness! It just keeps getting more and more tangled in the web of lies and deception! I love it!

Glee: What in the hell are they doing to this storyline and why are the butchering Quinn's character? :(

Secret Circle: I need to read these books ASAP. I love this show.

Whitney: This week's episode was so adorable. It made me miss my husband a lot!

I watch entirely too much television :P

More Upcoming Shows
Dexter - Sunday, Oct 2 on Showtime
Pretend Time - Wednesday, Oct 5 on Comedy Central
Psych - Wednesday, Oct 12 @ 10pm on USA
Walking Dead - Sunday, Oct 16 on AMC
Grimm - Friday, Oct 21 @ 9pm on NBC
Next Iron Chef - Oct 30 on Food Network
The Exes - Wednesday, Nov 30 on TVLand
Are You There Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea - NBC this fall

2 comments:

Katie said...

I liked PanAm. I think they did a fairly good overview, and I think they will be able to get more into the normal pace from now on. Reminded me a little of how they did Lost - with a lot of flashbacks. I think 2Broke Girls has some good humor (Kat Dennings- love! Whitney Cummings from Whitney is actually exec-producer of this show), but it seems too forced. It has more potential, but they aren't tapping it. I didn't like the first two episodes of Whitney- I'll give it one more shot, but that's it. I agree with you on Glee- so far they aren't doing such a hot job, and where the heck are the Glee Project winners???

Carly Ann said...

I liked the first episode of 2 Broke Girls, but I heard the second episode wasn't all that great... better watch for myself.

Secret Circle is one of my new faves!!

I am looking forward to Next Iron Chef also... there are a lot of good food network stars on this season so I think it will be great.

You just got yourself a new follower!