Friday, September 30, 2011

September 2011 Wrap-Up

I feel compelled and inspired to do a little blog wrap-up. I cannot believe it's the last day of September. I'm not complaining in the least bit. In October, my husband returns after being gone for a year. It's HALLOWEEN TIME!!! EEEE! My favorite holiday :)

Amazing things that have happened this month:
  • My degree came in the mail and I found out that I graduated with honors
  • I turned 23 :) And I was treated to lunch by my friend Heidi and got to meet her bf Chris the same day! AND my husband surprised me with a phone call after not talking to him at all for over a week.
  • My transcript came in and my graduating GPA was a 3.98 (higher than high school's 3.975)
  • I got into Pottermore!! I'm a Hufflepuff ~ LightDawn67
  • I joined a fall reading challenge [list here]
  • I watched my first debate and got much more involved in the political world [thanks Angela!]
Books I reviewed this month:
Other cool things:

Despite everything in my house trying to fall apart, break, explode, implode, etc. and lack of any communication with my husband (*sniffles*) - September has been a good month. It was merciful and went by quickly. Goodbye, September and helllllooooo, October :)

2 comments:

Katie said...

Congrats on your hubby finally coming home!!! How exciting! Halloween is my favorite holiday too, and I'm on Pottermore too! I'll look you up! I'm FeatherFrog175 (i think?)! The demand is so high, I keep getting the boot, or blocked out so I haven't been able to get a wand, or get sorted or anything yet! :(

Katie said...

OHEMGEE- LOOOOOVE your new blog layout! SO CUTE!