I'm not sure entirely that I like where the storyline has gone and I get sick of Alan Ball playing up Bill like a hero. My poor husband, who hasn't read the books, probably hears "that didn't happen in the books" more than anything else. LOL.
Things I have to say:
- I do like that Lafayette is still alive (he dies right at the beginning of book 2 and was never a huge character), but I'm not sure about this whole medium crap. I almost thought that Ball would kill him off this season.
- I'm so glad Tommy and his parents are gone. They were so annoying.
- I think that Tara isn't dead, even though it appears that way. I guess in the books she wasn't that important but Ball has made her one of the main characters and she'd be one of the first to be killed off, if so.
- I don't like how they did the Debbie scene. That really needed Eric.
- I don't like how Eric DID remember what happened between Sookie and him during his time under Marnee's spell.
- I HATE how Jason didn't turn into a werepanther and how they had him captured and he was going to turn because they needed to father more cubs. Although I will admit, I was cracking up at the daddy-uncle and titles like that.
- I like Sookie's explosive hand power. That's kind of cool.
- Fairyworld just got completely ruined. :/
- I didn't like the Andy on V, and Arlene's baby weird storylines.
- I wonder if they will actually say Alcide is the new packmaster since he killed Marcus.
- I really really really HATE how the final scene went down with the witches. The weres were included in the books and it was amazing. It would have been epic.
More Upcoming Shows
Walking Dead - Sunday, Oct 16 on AMC
Grimm - Friday, Oct 21 @ 9pm on NBC
Next Iron Chef - Oct 30 on Food Network
The Exes - Wednesday, Nov 30 on TVLand
Are You There Vodka, It's Me, Chelsea - NBC this fall