Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Entirely Unhealthy Obsession?

I've been pinning like crazy this week...I'm absolutely stir-crazy right now and Pinterest is my hero! Saving me from sitting around and thinking...which leads me to go insane with nervousness of the impending homecoming.

So I'm going to share some Harry Potter love today. Pinterest is only feeding my Harry Potter love. :)


 
How freaking cute is this Dobby??

Source: craftster.org via Sarah on Pinterest

Malfoys in a Lion King fashion :)

Source: acciohedwig.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: thatsharrypotterforyou.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
Super rad tattoo.

Source: stadium-drive.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
Bookmark when a character dies :(

Source: skirmish.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: data.whicdn.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: theletter4.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: like-super-whee.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest
 
Always.

Source: crystallizedtwilight.deviantart.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: 28.media.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: twitpic.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: fyouautocorrect.com via Sarah on Pinterest
 
Never thought about this..how clever, Rowling :)

Source: slytherin-confessions.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest

3 comments:

Katie said...

LOVE THESE! I'm such a Harry Potter nerd! That Dobby is too cute!

Vapid Vixen said...

Oh. Oh wow. You're out of control, you know that right? ;)

Ricki said...

That Dobby is freaking adorable. The snape pic about 394 had me cracking up laughing and my kids staring at me lol.