Monday, October 17, 2011

Fun With Our Phones Monday

Shew. I apologize for being a lame blogger.

I'm still trying to get into the groove of things. Nick is doing weird half days most of the time and I personally am not fully awake and aware until after lunch. I'm a zombie in the morning!

My blog post ideas are so jumbled too! BLARGH.
Anyways...I haven't hooked up my phone memory card to my computer in forever, so I have tons of pictures for today to choose from :)

I love capturing pics of them being all cute and best friends.

Preparing the signs for homecoming!


I think that one of the kids will end up playing percussion in band.

Ready to pick up hubby!

Snacking on poptarts while we wait.



*eye twitch* Hubby thought it would be hilarious to put Apple stickers on my Kindle and HP laptop.

LOVE this picture. What little rotten butts.

This weekend, I made this recipe but switched out the vanilla extract for rum extract and baked it in a bundt pan and then drizzled it with caramel.

Now hopefully, I can get a few more post ideas going :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

hahahaha. i hardcore laughed at the apple stickers!
Also, OMG the kids are sooooooo stinkin cute and just keep growing!! :(
MAKE THEM STOP!!!

stephanie said...

such cute kiddos! and that cake looks delish!