Saturday, October 1, 2011

Hufflepuff Pride

Some of you may be aware of Pottermore...some of you may not. If you are a Harry Potter fan, you have to register at the end of October - it's absolutely worth the wait.

Here's a little blurp from the site to explain what it's about: Pottermore is a unique online reading experience from J.K. Rowling, built around the Harry Potter books. Share and participate in the stories, showcase your own Potter-related creativity, and discover additional information about the world of Harry Potter from the author herself.

I gained early entry to Pottermore on Tuesday for beta testing...I've already learned a zillion new things about Harry Potter that I didn't know before and I'm in total love despite the fact that there is an overwhelming amount of activity and the server is often down...then I get stuck looking at this lovely screen.

Right now, the only book open is the first - you go through chapters and explore the scenes: collecting items, unlocking new information about characters, objects, etc. and interacting with things in the scene.



Once I got to Diagon Alley...I was able to get a wand. Oh! Highlight of my life! :D


Shortly after getting my wand, I boarded the Hogwarts Express and made it to the Sorting Ceremony. I figured I would be in Ravenclaw...I'm a little nerd. But recently I found out that most of the food served at Hogwarts came from recipes of Helga Hufflepuff, so I actually was pleasantly surprised to be sorted there :)


So this post is all about some Hufflepuff Pride!!


Source: theboywholived.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: weheartit.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: hpotterfacts.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: voldemortoutbitches.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: disneybound.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: etsy.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: annkingstone.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: polyvore.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Tell me how I can gain access!!!!