Thursday, October 6, 2011

My Other Unhealthy Obsession.

DISNEY!!! AHHHHH!!!

My favorite Disney movie is The Lion King. It was the first movie I saw in theaters and I still love it. My kids love it. We may or may not jam out to the soundtrack every day! :)




Source: simpledisneythings.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: simpledisneythings.tumblr.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: None via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: facebook.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: thechive.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: 9gag.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: google.com via Sarah on Pinterest

I, of course, really love Disney Princesses. My favorite was always Ariel, but I love Belle and Jasmine too. That's the era that I was raised in, so it makes sense.

Source: imgfave.com via Sarah on Pinterest


Source: bookshop-belle.livejournal.com via Sarah on Pinterest

Little Mermaid - Kiss the Girl-esque hair!

Source: cocokelley.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest

4 comments:

Ricki said...

have you heard of Traci Hines? if not youtube her.. she does disney princess impersonations... mainly Ariel. its pretty cool.

Lauren@Tennessee Honey said...

I love that you love Disney lol. I do too! You can never outgrow a love for Disney!! I can't at least lol

Kathleen said...

YAY!!! :) Such a fun post! I too love the Disney Princesses! :) No one is EVER too old for Disney....EVER! I am so mad I didn't get to see The Lion King when it was back in theatres for those two weeks! :)

The New "Normal" said...

I LOVE Disney movies! I have a stuffed Simba that I slept with all through college (and must admit, it still sleeps next to my bed). Lion King was always my favorite, along with Beauty and the Beast. You're never too old for a good Disney film :)
Love all the pictures - fun!