Friday, November 11, 2011

Boob Tube Babble

Boob Tube Babble

Walking Dead - I think it was really smart to write on the car up on the interstate and leave Sophia a meal. I really liked how Darrell (I think that's the Boondock Saints bow and arrow guy's name) gave Sophia's mom the Cherokee Rose. The little Asian and Farmer Daughter having relations was pretty funny. I almost barfed when the waterlogged walker split in half into the well. :X But I had totally called it. And I think any mother who has ever not known she was pregnant and gotten a positive pregnancy test result within seconds knows that she is not JUST now pregnant...meaning that's totally Shane's baby. AHHH!

Terranova - (Hubby making a guest appearance here) First of all, if you don't watch Terranova, then I have the same thing to say to you as if you don't chew Big Red. This week was EPIC as usual. Bad A if you will....even if you won't, how they freaking herded a dino of monstrous proportions just to use as a diversionary tactic. The spider song sucked...really it was super lamesauce. The EMP situation was a little unrealistic though. Finally, the end was great, and it leaves you really wanting to know what the heck is going on with Commander Taylor's son, the sixers, and whatever damn mission they keep talking about. Watch Terranova....and chew Big Red.

Ringer - We're getting caught up from what my husband hasn't seen. And I think we are on the fifth or sixth episode now? The one where Gemma is murdered. Yeah. I'm kind of glad. She was obnoxious and now Bridgette is safe a little while longer from the FBI. I really HATE Andrew's daughter and think she is just playing nice. I love how the plot keeps unfolding and there are many many AHA moments.

We really need to watch Big Bang Theory. We've not seen any of this season and my husband is hounding me to watch HIMYM with him because he wants to see the newest episodes and I've not seen a-one.

1 comment:

Christy (Love of Books) said...

lol... omg, I know. When that zombie was stuck, I said "I don't want to see this." barf. Yet, it was awesome! :D

We watched the 1st episode of Terranova, but kind of forgot about it. I really liked it though, so I don't know why we're not watching it.